Watershed planning is endless. Thankfully it gets easier, and more effective with good tools and principles in place, the right stakeholders at the table, and time.
Wolf and Associates has worked with many professionals and volunteers in most aspects of watershed planning. Most of the material linked here comes from their work with previous clients. It is available for others to freely use in accordance with the Creative Commons copyright.
- Concept Proposal for the Sacramento Watershed Web Catalog
Improving Access to Habitat, Water Quality, and Watershed Information
- Concept Proposal to Yolo County Water Resources Association (April 2003)
- Strategic Options for Improving Aquatic and Terrestrial Habitat in the Sacramento River Watershed (March 2003)
- Buena Vista Lagoon Watershed Strategic Options
- Adaptive Management Principles, Dave Wenger
- Stanislaus River Salmon Restoration Conceptual Model – Carl Mesick