Watershed planning is endless. Thankfully it gets easier, and more effective with practice, especially when good tools and processes are in place.
Wolf and Associates have worked with many professionals and volunteers in most aspects of watershed planning. Most of the material linked here comes from their work with previous clients. It is available for others to freely use in accordance with the Creative Commons copyright. You are also welcome to propose adding material to this website so this can become a better repository of watershed planning tools and processes. And so the others can gain from your work.
- Concept Proposal for the Sacramento Watershed Web Catalog
Improving Access to Habitat, Water Quality, and Watershed Information
- Concept Proposal to Yolo County Water Resources Association (April 2003)
- Discussion forums and listservs
- Watershed Web Portals
- Strategic Options for Improving Aquatic and Terrestrial Habitat in the Sacramento River Watershed (March 2003)
- Buena Vista Lagoon Watershed Strategic Options
- Adaptive Management Principles, Dave Wenger
- Stanislaus River Salmon Restoration Conceptual Model – Carl Mesick