Facilitation and Effective Meetings
The world would be a better place if meetings ran well, accomplished as much as they could, and made participants glad they attended. The keys to accomplishing this are good facilitation and a well-prepared agenda. Just about anyone can learn to do both. To help people run better meetings, KWA makes the materials freely available under a Creative Commons Licence.
- Facilitation Training - Agendas and opportunities.
- Public Participation Processes - Agendas and supporting material
- Watershed Stakeholder Processes
- Reaching Consensus, Dispute Resolution, and Fall Back Voting Processes
- The Makings of a Good Meeting". A free Facilitation Manual by Kevin Wolf
> B-1: How to Enforce Ground Rules
B-2: Sample Ground Rules
> C: Brainstorming
D-1: Consensus Decision Making Model
> D-2: Reaching Consensus: The Final Steps
E: Weighing Exercises
> F: From Positions to Interests
G: Facilitating From the Back of the Room
> H-1: Supermajority Voting - San Joaquin River Stakeholders.
H-2: Supermajority Convention - CA Urban Forestry
> I: Meeting Sign-in Sheet
For more information about availability, billing rates, time estimates and feedback on your meeting needs, contact Kevin Wolf directly at e-mail or by phone at  758.4211